Cable License Agreement
Table of contents of the cable license agreement.
Cable License Agreement Between The City of Yuma, Arizona And Yuma Cablevision, Inc.
The following is the table of contents of the cable license agreement.
- Cable Ordinance
- Institutional network
- License Agreement or Agreement
- PEG use
- Subscriber Network
- Grant of Authority; Limits and Reservations
- Grant of Authority
- License Area:
- Grant Not Exclusive
- Issuance of Cable Licenses to Others
- License Subject to Cable Ordinance
- License Subject to Other Laws
- Approval and Effective Date
- Effect of Acceptance
- Claims Related to Prior License
- Licensee Bears Its Own Costs
- No Waiver
- No Recourse
- Construction of License Agreement
- Amendment of Agreement
- Regulation and Oversight.
- Effect of Change in Law
- Construction Provisions.
- Provision of Service
- System Construction Schedule
- Construction Standards
- Continuity of Service
- System Facilities, Equipment, and Services.
- System Design
- Institutional Network/PEG Coordinating Facility:
- Full Service to City Government Buildings:
- Technical Quality
- Proof of Performance Tests
- Emergency Alert System
- Local Origination:
- Provision of Broad Categories of Programming
- Subscriber Network Channels and Facilities for PEG Use.
- Management of Channels:
- PEG Support:
- No Charge for Use:
- Costs Not License Fees
- Operation and Reporting Provisions.
- Open Books and Records
- Reports Required
- Records Required:
- Voluminous Materials
- Retention of Records; Relation to Privacy Rights
- Consumer Protection Provisions.
- Telephone and Office Availability and Service Calls
- Scheduling Work:
- Notice to Subscribers
- Interruptions of Service
- Changes in Service
- Parental Control Option
- Installation times:
- Rate Regulation
- Authority To Adopt Regulations
- License Fee
- Payment to City
- Not a Tax or in Lieu of Any Other Tax or Fee
- No Accord or Satisfaction
The original document including all addendums, and modifications is filed in the City Clerk's Office
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Media and Public Affairs Team.