Parks And Golf Course Maintenance
Parks and Golf Course Maintenance oversees the operation and provides daily maintenance of over 32 parks, 8 basin parks, 9 athletic complexes, 2 golf courses, grounds of 19 City buildings, a gymnasium, 3 basketball courts and 5 sand volleyball courts.
Parks and Golf Course Maintenance oversees the operation and provides daily maintenance of over 600 acres, which consist of: 32 parks, 8 neighborhood basin parks, 9 athletic complexes, 2 golf courses, grounds surrounding 19 City buildings, a gymnasium, 3 outdoor basketball courts, and 5 volleyball courts. There are several areas that make up this division: Grounds Maintenance, Urban Forestry, Downtown Mall Maintenance, Baseball Complex, Golf Course Maintenance, Graffiti Abatement & Facilities Maintenance.
- If you see park property being damaged or destroyed, please immediately notify the Yuma Police Department at (928) 783-4421.
- To report problems at one of our parks or facilities please call (928) 373-5243.
- To have graffiti removed call the Graffiti Hotline at (928) 329-2828.
Park Maintenance Areas of Supervision
Parks and Golf Course Superintendent
(928) 373-5222 / Contact Damon via e-mail.
Entire Parks Department including:
- Desert Hills Golf Course: Restaurant / Pro Shop / Maintenance
- Arroyo Dunes Golf Course: Pro Shop / Maintenance
Parks and Golf Course Assistant Superintendent
(928) 373-5227 / Contact Joel via e-mail.
- Parks Maintenance
- Mall Maintenance
- Forestry Maintenance
- Facility Maintenance
We're serious about wiping out graffiti in Yuma. To have graffiti removed call the Graffiti Hotline at (928) 329-2828. This joint City-County effort continues to work with the Yuma Police Department in their efforts to catch and arrest taggers.
For More Information
If you have questions or require more information, please contact Parks & Recreation Golf Course Maintenance.